Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rolleiflex slow exposure Photography

 


Laney and I went out shooting, while I was about 9 months pregnant, and the snow was pretty heavy across the ground, and shot a few images with our Medium format cameras.  Laney has a Yashica D, and she said her images came out blurry, which can happen if you move the camera in the slightest.  I do believe we accidentally bumped the tripod a few times. lol  We were FREEZING, and I believe laney wasnt wearing the right kind of shoes for treading in snow, sooo her feet her wet.  I believe our efforts were worth it with this shot.  I know, I know, its September, almost October, and I am just getting around to developing the film, but I think this shot was well worth the wait.   This is 2nd street, in Seymour Indiana.  My home town.  2nd street is the oldest street in Seymour, where all the old businesses used to be, and the railroad is right next to them.  This street is the home of our annual Oktoberfest, and we informally call it Downtown.  I shot this image late at night, while my husband was busy watching a movie with Laney's Husband.  About a twenty minute outing with Laney, but we had fun!! 

Rollei Woman - Ashtin

No comments:

Post a Comment