Friday, September 9, 2011

Free Rolleiflex sessions!!! (only pay for cost of film and processing)

HAVING A SMALL WEDDING??  I would like to do a ROLLEIFLEX Bridal session!!  All black and white, with 120mm film with my Vintage Rolleiflex.  Rolleiflex is the the Rolls Royce of Cameras and of its time, and if you are having a small get together wedding or getting married by the Justice of the Peace, and you love classic black and white images, why not book a Rolleiflex bridal session?!  A bridal session is - family shots, and couple shots taken after the wedding.  I am offering my first Rolleiflex bridal session at COST of film and processing!  Same Photographer, same creativity, but classic film shots, done with a superb vintage camera!  Contact me for details, and I can get you a price quite depending on size of wedding/amount of film/shots taken.  A more hands-on approach to wedding photography, you could choose the images edited, and have them turned into digital copies so you can even order prints, and have them on a disc for later ordering. AND you own the film strips!
Also willing to do an engagement session AT COST, so if you are a newly engaged couple and you want some very creative, and classic film shots taken just message me! 
Also willing to do a Family session AT COST.
There are just some things Digital cant do, and the look of film images is absolutely stunning!   Big City Photographers use Rolleiflex's and charge up to 17,000 per wedding!

All images are black and white because I use black and white film that I PROCESS MYSELF IN MY DARKROOM! There will be NO color images.

No comments:

Post a Comment